i'm back...

after quite sometime my last post was publish now i'm back to cont blogging...

today is da 2nd day of ramadhan as usual today my timetable is not dat pack...i'm free until 3 after da morning class...i spend times to read all da post in paragonlead group which now i seldomly visit...dat bcoz anne ask me to read bout da new scandal between her n azizi...if not i'm still in my room doing nothing...hehe

yesterday,i juz got my chem midsem result...at 1st i'm happy dat i get quite a good result(4 me) but after a few moments i realize that i need to struggle hard to get n A in my final exam after raya...if u want to know a quite phobia with chem bcoz my chem 4 spm i juz manage to get B(i xpect more)...after da midsem result was publish i gain my confident back...hehe...

i think dat all 4 today...i will always update my blog...c ya...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kritikan: