its all over...

today is my group discussion....i think like a suck i really hav no idea wat i talkin about dat time after finish we n up i hang up wit my fren outside classroom coz we do not know that after finish we can go back...haha...that after the third group came up...

i search for an experiment i hav found one n today i had know his name but i'll not share the name wit all of u...hehe...b4 this i know that someone also like him but i will not surrender easily i will try my best n will not make him noticed me until the right time...i will tell him...i think he already notice my presence(a lit bit prasan) haha....next sem i think i will try to be in the same class with him so that i can look at him all day long...hehe...i will talk about him again in the next session....

-adios-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kritikan: