itazura na kiss...








Today I managed to watch itazura na kiss a.k.a iswak n tka till da end...
b4 I watch dis anime...I read da manga version but da manga still ongoing so I look 4 another alternative n finally i found da drama in Japan(dis drama was shoot about 12 years ago) n also in Taiwan(shoot a few years ago)...I already finish both version along time ago...if I'm not mistaken a week b4 I reg at cfs iium...i also knew dat it hav it own anime but i juz started watch it during last mid sem but still ongoing so i need 2 wait till da end of da anime...i also join their fans club at crunchyroll n I'll be inform when da next epi will release till da end...a few days ago...they already released da finally epi...i'm so happy n can't wait to watch till da end...n finally i managed to watch da complete set of itazura na kiss...

it have a good storyline n those who were an anime fans u better watch this series...hope u njoy this series...c u next time...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kritikan: