juz in a minute....

today i'll be back to kedah to spend my sem break...right now i'm still in kc to settle some sort of thing(waiting 4 da best time to go to KL SENTRAL)...

act my frens n I planned 2 go to LOwyat...i'm want to buy The sims apparently we juz wake up about 10 in da morning n we juz cancel our plan so we juz hang out in our room doing nothing...

at 3.45 p.m we went to mahallah office to settle our room 4 da coming sem...all resident of mahallah khadijah need to be transfer 2 mahallah aisyah 2 give way 4 da Uni 4 repaint our mahallah...mahallah aisyah is juz a small mahallah i try 2 mindset my mind to stay there 4 da whole coming sem...i can't wait to see da new version of mahallah khadijah after dis coming sem...

dats all for today...c u next time i want to pack my thing n go 2 KL Sentral...hope to see u tomorrow...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Kritikan: